Monday, November 12, 2012

Benefits of the Quasar MD!

Our Quasar MD is such an amazing product, if you are thinking about getting one, stop by and read this post!

"I recently gifted the Quasar MD to a celebrity client who suffers from seborrheic dermatitis, she was embarrassed by the redness and patchiness of her scalp. Her prescription meds only helped about 40%, we often used spray on hair color to mask the redness of her scalp for red carpet events. After one week of treatment with her Quasar MD combined with her medication her scalp looks completely normal. No redness. Surprised? Not really, I knew this was an amazing product. I have seen its healing results in post inflammatory hyperpigmentation as well melasma and other forms of discoloration. Another reason why I wouldn't be caught dead without my red! My Quasar MD Red that is! :)" 

Thank you MARIA for sharing your clients amazing results with all of us! 



No comments:

Post a Comment