Sunday, February 3, 2013

Botox, Fillers or Baby Quasar?


Do you spend money on Botox and Fillers? Have you ever thought about an alternative to those pricey procedures? Just listen to what this customer had to say about her experience with the Baby Quasar MD PLUS!
"I had been using the Quasar MD (older model) and while i liked it, it did not drastically do anything for my wrinkles. I upgraded to the MD Plus model and once i figured out how to use it properly it became part of my daily routine. I'd say it takes about 40 minutes to do your entire face. Its so worth the time and effort as i have been using it for a month now and have recently seen my frown lines soften and my nasolabial folds are reduced in fact my whole face looks refreshed and tighter. I have a botox and filler appointment next week which i honestly don't think i need now and am probably going to cancel. I'm so thrilled with the results so far.

Edit of review - 1/22/13 - I continue to see improvements using this device in my wrinkles, my nasolabial folds are almost gone and my frown lines are so slight now. I did end up canceling my botox and filler appointment since i no longer need it. This is by far the best beauty tool i've used and i've used many. I am not using any fancy products on my skin. I use the Quasar on washed bare skin, other than that i'm using sun screen and Cerave. I am now noticing better elasticity and bounce to my skin now. The results do take time, i am at the six week mark and use it every day. I am only now starting to see a reduction in the dynamic lines around my eyes. After eight weeks i am supposed to switch to maintenance and only use it twice a week."

No comments:

Post a Comment