Thursday, February 7, 2013

SkinCareRx.com Q&A's from today!

First of all, Thank you to everybody that participated in the Q&A's today! Just in case you didn't get a chance to come by (pesky work!) and ask your question, check out a few of them from some of our other fans!  Or just click on the logo to go straight to the post that has all of the Q&A's!
  • I would love to know the regimen for this little beautiful device? Do you use daily, and for how long? 
  •  How long does a single treatment last? Or how much exposure is recommended at a time? 
  • I'm 40 and going thru lots of changes with my skin. I'm losing the evenness of my skin tone and noticing more age spots ( years of sun exposure) Can light therapy help me??
  •  I would like to information about how to tighten sagging skin especially along your jaw line
  • Very intrigued by this device; will it address fine lines in areas of the face other than the eyes? Could it be used along the jawline to help give it a more tightened appearance?

No comments:

Post a Comment