Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Bobby's week 2 review!


Baby Quasar Review Week 2

Such a busy week as the weather keeps changing and yet I still make time for my Baby Quasar. As I explained last time, I take a lot of personal time with my Baby Quasar to have the skin that I want and desire. Part of my routine that I have started adding on is using the cover on top of the red light since I can have sensitive skin at times. By using the cover it gives me a barrier of safety and security knowing my skin will be glowing brighter and beautiful everyday I use it. On top of using this amazing product I also ensure that the serum they have provided for me inside the kit goes on after I do the eighteen minute process. This serum not only helps to stimulate the collagen process further for my skin but it also helps to minimize my pores and revitalizes how the skin will continue to look over time. Words cannot express how much I love the serum they provide. Not only is it smooth and easy to apply but it also leaves my skin feeling fresh and gives such a beautiful glow as I am ready to start my day. Now being that we are coming up on warmer weather, any skin care user should also ensure they use an SPF I would recommend between 30-50 to ensure you are maintaining a great complexion and giving a shield on your face from harmful UV Rays that can affect the new collagen being built from the process. Hopefully as the weather continues to change my skin will be ready for that summer look I want, so keep on reading and get this product and start making your skin routines even better then before.

No comments:

Post a Comment