Saturday, April 13, 2013

Say Hello To Bobby, Our new weekly product reviewer!

-->

Baby Quasar Plus Review Week 1

The answer to clearer and more radiant skin is finally here. It’s been one week since I received my Baby Quasar and I must say I was quite impressed with the results I have seen so far. From the moment I opened the package I was extremely surprised with the detailed information around the benefits it gave from using it consistently. As I unwrapped to the black container holding this product I was impressed with the logo of Q on there packaging which already made me feel the quality that went into making a product like this.

As I opened the product and read the instructions on how to operate a product like this I felt more at ease because it became so user friendly. The Baby Quasar was made for someone like me with normal to oily skin. I tend to find myself having issues with blemishes at times especially as the seasons change and we are already headed into warmer weather which makes skin much more sensitive to the elements on a daily basis. From my very first day I began using the Baby Quasar I already felt great indication that this product would be my best friend for having great looking skin.

First off the actual wand for the Baby Quasar is light weight and portable making this a perfect companion in your bathroom drawer or while you are on the go. The red button on the top of the button is very easy to use and the best part is that it has its own self timer for three minutes which gives you the perfect time to those areas you need to target. As I began to use the wand the red light that is emitted helps to stimulate those pores and wrinkles that need to be tightened up to develop great looking skin. By using this product I have been able to see the difference already using it consistently. Once you first begin using it you will want to go in a circular motion in those areas that you are trying to target, I personally use it all over my face as I can help stimulate increased collagen thereby giving you better and brighter skin. As the timer goes off the red light turns off letting you know that its time to move on to the next area. I usually do this process for about 18 minutes a day which may sound like a lot but to have continued results that you desire you have to give yourself the time to pamper and nurture your skin. So far I am seeing great results and I hope to see even better results that I will share with you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment