Monday, May 6, 2013

Bobby's week 3 Review!

Could this weather be any better right now! Sunny, warm, and a great breeze what a perfect spring weather to continue to have great skin routines. And that all begins with my Baby Quasar that I continue to use daily to keep my skin even more radiant then before. As I mentioned last time I have been using the cover on my Baby Quasar because of having sensitive skin but I decided this week to try and use it without the cover. Surprisingly I found my skin to absorb the benefits of this product even better then my old routine. For this time I actually did not complete a full eighteen minutes rather I cut it back to twelve and focused on key areas of my face including near the eyes, forehead, and my T-zone. Because of this change I found my skin to have even better benefits of the stimulating collagen process along with my pore shrinkage also minimizing as well. That’s the great thing about this product it almost becomes universal because of the many different facets you are able to have with it and how it can benefit in so many different ways. After I complete my daily ritual, and yes I call it a ritual, to keep this skin looking good I have to apply my serum as this just makes me feel brighter and more youthful looking when I walk out and let’s face it who doesn’t like looking younger these days. Now that this weather is finally taking a turn for the good I have to also keep a great SPF on the skin daily to protect the work the Baby Quasar continues to give me. The best part is now I am getting so many complements when I go out and it gives me a boost of confidence that a product like this is sitting on my bathroom counter. It also has empowered me to talk it up to many of my coworkers and friends about my daily ritual to keep my skin looking flawless and fabulous. So here is to another week of great looking skin, lets see what one more week can do. Best of luck to you new users I am telling you this was made for us beauty folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment