Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dry skin with my Quasar MD Plus?

Thank you everyone for reaching out to us, we have been getting a lot of great questions recently! We thought that we would share this particular one.

" I have noticed that my skin has been getting really dry lately. Is this normal? am i doing something wrong? Any insight that you may have on this situation would be greatly appreciated. I love my Quasar MD!"

First of all, thank you for reaching out to us! Secondly dry skin is not normal. 

The Quasar MD PLUS is cleared for treating up to five days per week. Too much treatment, however, can result in dry skin. If this occurs, stop treatments for one week and then treat less frequently.

Treat at least once or twice weekly for the first 8 weeks. After 8 weeks of treatment, start a maintenance program and treat once weekly or as needed to keep the benefits.

No comments:

Post a Comment