Sunday, July 14, 2013

Jackie is back with her week 2 review!

"Hello everyone!


I am so happy to be back with my week two impressing of the Baby Quasar Plus.  I have to say that I am still loving this.  It is a pleasure to use as part of my daily skincare regimen.  I am still using it the same way with one minor exception.  I seem to have an easier time using it without the cap.  This is a personal preference.  To protect the life of your bulbs you may not want to do this.  What I do is I make sure that my face is just washed and squeaky clean before use.  I am not sure if that is doing much to protect the bulbs but I think it is a safer bet than using it with product on my face.  I get more of that nice warming sensation on my skin. 

My skin seems clearer and more radiant than before I started using the device.  The hyper pigmentation that I have has continued to show improvement.  I have used so many topical products before getting the baby quasar and nothing seemed to help on its own.  I use this first and then put on a dark spot corrector before my other skincare and this combo seems to be doing the job.  I had read that others had experienced their skincare working better with the baby quasar and I have to say that it definitely does.  To protect my progress I do not leave the house without sunscreen.  I have also noticed that the fine lines around my eyes are less noticeable.  I am so happy to see progress because my eyes were the first place I really started to show my age.  I am only 28 but I like to look younger than I am. 
Another wonderful benefit is my makeup seems to be going on smoother.  It think that is because the baby quasar is helping to get rid of these little bumps I get under my skin.  I am not sure what they are but I can' wait until they are completely gone. 
Can't wait to share my week three results!


XOXO,
Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment