Sunday, July 28, 2013

Steffi is back with her week 3 review!


"Hello! I am back for my week 3 review! So the end of this week I had a little set back!! Due to the sun and a little skin irritation from sun burn. But that was due to my lack of using sunscreen not the Baby Blue. So I had to lay off using the Blue for a few days til my sunburn healed up, I didnt want to chance irritating my skin further! I did get a little chin break out during my Baby Blue break so I couldn't do any accurate before and after pictures this week (but don't fret I took few other photos to share with you). However I do have something good to say about the Baby Blue. I realized today that since I have been using the Baby Blue I haven't had to pop a zit..not once! Because the few breakouts I have had I have treated with the blue and they are usually gone in no more than 2 days! The Baby Blue prevents them from growing or getting bigger, I feel it literally stops them in their tracks. And of course less zit popping equals less acne scars which is wonderful! I have been doing good with my face washing this week as well. I took a picture of the chin break out this morning and ill be using it in my week 4 review. The intensity of break outs is decreasing, and the left cheek and left part of my chin are still clear even with having to take a break from using the Baby Blue for a few days. So the only real break out I have is on my right chin and cheek area, and I believe its about 3 or 4 pimples. See y'all next week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment