Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Steffi is back with her week 2 review!

"Hey everyone!!
 I have just completed my Week 2 of using the Baby Blue!! I must say I am really impressed with this product thus far. It has impressed me in 2 different areas this week. The first is I had a very large painful pimple appear yesterday inside of my right eyebrow. If you have ever had a zit in your eyebrow I am sure you feel my pain!! They HURT!! Well the morning when I woke up and it appeared I immediately treated with the Baby Blue. I hadn't really thought of treating my eyebrows before I just worked around them, I now will be adding this area into my regular routine. By this morning a day after treating the pimple the swelling and pain had gone away. It is wonderful! I’m not going to lie my usual treatment for this would have been to pop it..I know this is very bad. But who of us hasn’t done this? The second area it has impressed me is that about 3 times this week with my busy schedule I have fallen asleep with makeup still on my face! This for me is a big no-no! Because usually if I do this I get massive breakouts! But with steady treatment of the Baby Blue I haven’t as yet had any major concerns in this area. My skin hasn’t remained blemish free I have had a few pop up here and there but not to the extent where it would have before if I had slept in my makeup prior to using the Baby Blue. I feel my skin is much improved to what it was 2 weeks ago; it is a lot clearer with fewer breakouts even with falling asleep with makeup on! For week 3 I’ll make sure I am much better about washing the makeup off my face nightly along with continuing usage of the Baby Blue! My right cheek area is also showing some improvement I only have one pimple in the area right now where as previously I would have 3 or 4 clustered in that area. Alright see ya’ll next week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment