Monday, July 29, 2013

Jackies back with her week 4 review!!


"Hi everyone!  It is so hard to believe but it is week 4 of my baby quasar review! I am continuing to see results from my baby quasar plus.  My periorbital wrinkle are almost unnoticeable which is fantastic. My smile lines are also very hard to see now and I feel like my foundation does not get stuck in there too much anymore. Anyone who wears foundation knows the horror of it settling into their fines lines and wrinkles making them look older.
My hyper pigmentation keeps getting better bit by bit.  I know I have to be patient and not expect too much too soon.  It is a long process to fade it away.  My newer acne marks are still healing and being very stubborn. I have gotten a couple new ones but they are much smaller than usual.  It has me thinking that maybe I need to try the magic that is the baby blue quasar in tandem with this.  Better start saving. :)

Can't wait to tell you all about week 5! Thank you so much for reading and see you soon.

XOXO,

Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment