Monday, July 15, 2013

Laura and her Baby Quasar Plus!

 Lets welcome Laura one of our new product reviewers! Laura is going to be sharing her Baby Quasar Plus experience with us.

"Monday came and the magical sound of the the UPS truck in front of my house happened! I was so excited because this meant that my Baby Quasar Plus was here! I could not wait to try it out! I have been eying light therapy for several years (even succumbing to a drugstore model.....that turned out to be nothing more than a fancy colored flashlight :( ......) So when I saw the Baby Q and read the reviews I was really thrilled about an FDA approved device that could improve my skin in a non~invasive way. 
When I took my Baby Q out of its case I was impressed by its construction.....sturdy and lightweight. I set right about washing my face and getting to work. The Baby Q was easy to use and to handle. It's built in timer left no room for error so I moved quickly through the zones on my face. There was a nice warm sensation while I used it.....very soothing. And dare I say it? At the end of my treatment my skin felt energized.....like something was happening. Baby Quasar recommends using the Baby Q Plus two to three times a week for the first 8 weeks but is cleared to use up to 5 days a week. I opted for the full five days of treatment keeping an eye out for any dryness. I did not experience any dryness and my skin actually felt more dewy. At the end of the five days I did compare before and after pics and did notice a slight difference in my periorbital wrinkles. This was really cool because I know building collagen takes time and I was not really sure that I would see a noticeable difference so quickly. I am thrilled to be using this product and cannot wait to see what the future will bring.........see you next week~Laura"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment