Monday, July 22, 2013

Jackie's back with her week 3 review!

"Hi everyone, 

I cannot believe that we are already at the week 3 update.  I am still thrilled with my new baby quasar plus.  I have noticed a slight improvement over my periorbital wrinkles in the last week.  They definitely do not seem as deep.  I can tell because I love concealing my under eye area to brighten then up but I would always have concealer stuck in the little creases.  I can truly say that I am seeing that less and less as time goes on.  I also noticed that the smile lines that I get are not as bad as they were too.  

A very unexpected result is that my chin is not breaking out in the last week. What you see in my pictures is the leftover markings from recently healed breakouts.  I am hoping that these fade as fast as my others did thanks to my baby quasar plus.

Finally, I have seen a slight improvement this week in my hyper pigmentation on the lower left side of my chin.  I am happy with what I have seen and I am expecting to have to use my device for some time before it is mostly gone.  

I can't wait to report the results week 4 will bring.  Everyday I get a little spa treatment and I love that.  I have to force myself not to use it every single night because the instructions say a max of five uses per week.  Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this with me ans see you next week!

XOXO
 
Jackie"

No comments:

Post a Comment