Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Steffi and the Baby Blue!

Lets all welcome Steffi, our new product reviewer! She is going to be reviewing our Baby Blue device. Here is the first week:


"Hello! My name is Stephanie, I am a 27 year old mom to a wonderful 4 year old little boy and I have been suffering with acne my whole life. I had always assumed it would go away as I aged but, alas no luck! I have been given this wonderful opportunity to test out the Baby Blue and I am very excited about it! In the past I have heard good things about blue light therapy, now its my turn to see what this can do for me! I have been using the Baby Blue for 1 week now, and so far I love it!! The blue light is actually very soothing. I plug it in after my shower while I am laying in bed, I turn on my favorite TV shows, relax and let the baby blue do its job. It is really easy to use, literally plug it in, push the on button and go. It has a nice warming sensation, not too hot at all. It doesn't seem to be drying out my skin at all (which it says can be a side effect). I use it without the clear light cap because I have tried it both ways and I prefer it without the cap, the light seems to penetrate my skin better this way. I have noticed the pimples on my chin area clearing up, this is my biggest problem area and I spend a little extra time every night concentrating on this area. I would have to say my favorite thing about this product so far is how my face feels after using it. I am not really sure how to explain it, its like my face is relaxed and cozy. Like I spent an hour at the spa. I know this really isn't meant to be a result of the product but I love how it makes my skin feel! I am excited to see the long term results of the blue light on my acne!! See y'all next week!"

No comments:

Post a Comment