Sunday, July 7, 2013

Welcome one of our new revieweres.. Jackie!!!

I have been eying the Baby Quasar for a very long time now. When they released the Baby Quasar Plus with C factor technology for periorbital wrinkles I knew I had to have one. 

I was extremely fortunate to be selected to review the Baby Quasar Plus.  I just got it in the mail on Monday and I have used it almost every day. One of the absolute best things about this little gem is how easy it is to use.  All you have to do is insert the plug into the device,  plug it in and push the button to turn it on. How great is that? 

To treat the skin you divide your face into six sections. You move the device softly against the skin in slow circular motions for three minutes. When that section is complete the unit will beep and the light will shut off. Then just move on to the next section. After 18 minutes or so you are done. To put it away you just unplug the cable and place everything into it space in the travel case. The case keeps you device perfectly protected and it is perfect for travel.  I wish everything else was so easy to pack. 

So far I love the treatment. I just do it while I watch TV. The light is nice and warm.  There is absolutely no discomfort at all.  It is actually kind of soothing. I added a picture of my two biggest areas of concern.  The small wrinkles starting around my eyes and the hyper pigmentation on the lower left side of my face.  So far in the last week I have noticed my pores seem a little tighter, my skin seems more radiant and it has already helped fade some acne scarring.  

I can't wait to update you all next week! I am already in love with my Baby Quasar plus. 

XOXO, 

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment