Thursday, August 15, 2013

5 weeks in and Laura still loves her....

Well here it is week 5 and I am still happy with my baby q +! I have no problem fitting the treatments into my nightly (5xs a week) schedule. My "grunch" lines are barely noticeable and my scowl lines above my lips have decreased significantly. My smile lines (I hate calling them crows feet) while still there are not nearly as deep. The awesome thing about my baby q + is seeing visible results so quickly. The dermatologist always says to try skin products for at least 4 to six weeks before deciding on them and I have to say I was sold after the first week .....I can only imagine what the long term results will be. The only drawback has been that now I am saving my pennies for an MD since it is twice as powerful and I am sure it is worth every cent!! Have a fantastic week ~~Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment