Thursday, August 8, 2013

Steffi's Back for her week 5 review!

"Hello Week 5! 

I only treated 3 days this week (full treatments) but I am still getting great results. Of course I spotted treated any that popped up as well throughout the week.Which I have had a few pop ups this week but at the moment I only have one on my chin (you can see it in my week 5 photo) WOO!! I am ready for the day when 1 or 2 zits turn into full blown clear skin and I have a feeling that the Baby Blue will take me there! I have my routine pretty set to how I like it, I baby blue after my shower while laying in bed. Its my night time routine. Its actually really relaxing using this device and helps put me in a good frame of mind for sleep! Actually I have even spot treated on my husband a couple times and he seems to like it as well. He gets those really bad cystic acne spots on his neck. If I see any large ones pop up on him I have him let me do a quick treatment. None of his pimples have turned into the cysts since I have been doing this. So its a family affair ;)! I am still continuously amazed at how great the results of this product are!  See y'all next week for my final review!"

No comments:

Post a Comment