Monday, August 19, 2013

Laura's back with her 6 week review!



"Well here it is week 6 with my baby q + and I don't know what I would do without it. I look back on my pictures and WOW! What a difference. While I still have some hyper pigmentation on my forehead it has dramatically faded in the past six weeks. My skin tone overall is more even and the little jowls I had forming I have not noticed at all :)! My lips are fuller and those little lines above them are fading! YAY!!!! And......I have a secret......I have been treating my 20+ year old stretch marks and they are fading too and the skin texture around them is so much nicer. I wish I had before and afters to share. I am so grateful for the opportunity to use this amazing device and as I said in last weeks review I am most definitely saving my pennies for the md. Baby Quasar has made this 44 year old a very happy woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment