Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Alecia back with her 3 week review! (are those hearts in her eyes?)





















So week three has been good to me.  Last week I was experiencing irritated skin with dry patches and creepiness around my eyes and mouth, so I switched my treatment plan and laid off my facial products and baby q for a couple days to allow my skin time to rest.  I then resumed activity using a two days on and one day off schedule. I'm not sure what caused the irritation but my skin is happy with me once again and I'm starting to see some improvements.  You'll see in the pictures that most of my improvements are starting to take place around my mouth.  The lines are starting to soften (ever so slightly) and the texture seems to be improving. I'm looking forward to the next couple of months to see what changes take place as I know rebuilding the skin is a slow process, especially at my age...cough cough..Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment