Sunday, August 25, 2013

Steffi's Final review, come read how her week six ends!


"Week 6 is finally here! I just want to start off by saying thank you to Baby Quasar for allowing me to test out this amazing product for them! It has been a fun 6 weeks writing these reviews for you! I can't believe its already over! I am definitely a Blue light therapy convert for life! When and if my Baby Blue ever goes out I plan on purchasing another one!! I really want to save up the money to invest in the Baby Quasar Plus now (red light therapy for wrinkles)! OH Guess what :)!!!! I am pleased to announce that as of this moment I am acne free!! Amazing right! The first time in probably ten years I haven't had a zit on my face all because of the amazing Baby Blue! I am sure I will have the occasional zit here and there but as long as I continue usage of the baby blue I see a bright and clear-skinned Steffi in the future ;)! Thanks everyone for following me on this skin care journey!"

Wow it is truly amazing to see her skin transform right before our eyes! It just warms our hearts to know that we are helping people defeat their acne while boosting their confidence! Thank you Steffi for sharing with all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment