Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Jackie's back with her week 5 review!

Hello everyone! 

It is so hard to believe but it is time for my week 5 review of the baby quasar plus. 

I am absolutely amazed at what this has done for my periorbital wrinkles I had starting up.  They are hardly noticeable anymore even when you look up close.  For the younger ladies and gentlemen that are not sure they want this device because they don't have them yet I can say you should try it.  Prevention is always better than letting problems get worse.  I know this works but you will take longer to try to repair than maintain.  

As for my hyper pigmentation, I am still seeing results. It has faded a little more this past week.  I don't feel like I have to try and slather on foundation and concealer over the area. A little bit is covering it up fairly well.  This is my favorite result because I have always been very insecure about that patch on my chin.  

As for the rest of my face, I am seeing the little lines disappear from my cheeks and around my lips.  I think those were mostly dehydration lines.  I have also noticed that the texture of my skin is much smoother.  

It is still a pleasure to use.  Like I have said before this device is very warm and soothing.  I do my treatment while sitting on the couch and watch my favorite shows.  No matter how busy you are you can definitely fit in the 20 minutes it takes to treat your face. 

See you on week 6!

XOXO,
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment