Monday, August 12, 2013

Jackie back with her final review!

Hi guys! So happy to be back with my week six review. It has been a great six week journey.  I was skeptical of the benefits of red light therapy before using this device but I am a believer now.  I love the baby quasar plus and I will continue to use mine until it decides to give up or I decide to upgrade in the future to the MD plus. 

It is so easy to use and really soothing.  I use it up to five nights per week before my normal skin ritual and I have seen some wonderful results. 

The periorbital wrinkles I had beginning around my eyes are hardly noticeable at all now which is such an amazing thing. You can look so much older depending on what the shape of the skin around your eyes is in.  I am 28 now and people swear I look like I am 20 or younger. 

I have also seen the fines lines over the other areas of my face disappearing.  I do not have to worry about my makeup settling into the little creases all over my face.  I used to have to choose between powdering my foundation and seeing lines later on or watching is wear in patches in my oily spots.  Not anymore with my baby quasar. 


My acne scars from old breakouts are gone in no time with this.  I can't say that this has stopped my acne which is fine because it is not meant for that.  My breakouts have reduced though which is a bonus. I need to get a baby blue to use in tandem and I will be good to go.

I can definitely recommend getting your own baby quasar.  It definitely does what is claims to do.  It is not cheap by any means but it is well worth saving up and investing your hard earned money into one.  It has done great things for me and I am sure it will for you too.  Can't wait to see my ongoing results. 

Let me know how you like yours!

XOXO,

Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment