Sunday, August 11, 2013

Say hello to Alecia, our new product reviewer!


"Hi,

I just recently turned 42 and have started to feel a little anxious about the lines and wrinkles that have started to form on my face.  Especially around my mouth as they make me appear sad or frustrated as my six year old son tells me.  So when the opportunity came my way to test out the Baby Quasar I was beyond thrilled to be chosen.   When baby Q arrived at my house I immediately opened the package and was struck by how nice the case was that it is stored in.  This will be nice for traveling.  I read the easy to read instructions and tried it out later that evening after washing my face.  The baby Quasar is simple to use and lightweight.  I divided my face into the six sections as suggested in the manual then went to town while watching my Soap Opera.  All that was missing was a nice piece of chocolate.  So eighteen minutes later my first at- home treatment was complete and I followed it up with my favorite night time moisturizer then off to bed.   Fast forward a week later and I’ve noticed a slight glow in my complexion my pores seem to be decreasing a tad in size.  I have chosen to do a two days on one day off approach for the next couple months and anxiously await to see my skin transform.  Thank you once again for this opportunity."

No comments:

Post a Comment