Sunday, August 4, 2013

Steffi's Back (but not with acne) with her week 4 review!

"Hello Week 4!! :)! Loving my Baby Blue more and more each week. No set backs this week, just smooth sailing and clear skin! I even think my pores are getting smaller. I find myself having to use less foundation and cover-up, which is a nice change! Also my acne scars are becoming less pronounced and less noticeable! I am not sure if this is due to the baby blue or my just not having much acne, and my skin finally being able to heal and repair itself properly. Still after four weeks I get that wonderful spa feeling whenever I use it. My skin just feels awesome after each and every use! Also my number one tip for this device is whenever you get a pimple, or black head... SPOT TREAT IT!! It does wonders!! Just throw a extra 30 second to 1 minute treatment over the area with the pimple and along with your usual treatment; they will clear up within 2 days without getting sore or painful!  I do still get the occasional pimple here and there but no where near what it was before! I can definitely see and feel the difference the Baby Blue has done for my skin! Cannot wait to see what my last 2 weeks have in store! 
Thanks Baby Q! See y'all next week."

No comments:

Post a Comment